Friday, December 19, 2008

Jython Podcast Site Ready

I finished the preliminary Jython Podcast website last week and I thought that it would be a good idea to release it to the world for your thoughts and opinions. I wanted to create and deploy the website as a Django site running on Jython. However, as it turns out I am unable to deploy a Django on Jython site to a server running on JDK 1.5 (at least I haven't figured out how to do it as yet). Therefore, I have had to postpone the deployment of the Django site until I can upgrade to JDK 1.6.

It is my plan to begin the podcast with an episode near the end of December. Hopefully once I get the first episode released, iTunes will not have any problems updating to include it.

Check out the Jython Podcast site here. I also would like to thank HostJava.net for providing the domain name and sponsoring the podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...